Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

College :D

Hey guys. I'm here to update my blog again.
Just started my college for the past 1 week & I can say everything going well i guess.
Hmmm....

So if anyone doesn't know what course im taking right now,
Im taking TBF = Taylor's Business Foundation at Taylor's Lakeside...
Around 260 ++ students joined in March intake :o
Big number lols !

SOOooooooo... Lets talk about orientation day !!
Bored, not interesting at all but met quite a few friends. haha
The greatest part is that I met a girl call Mandy on the first day.
& she's taking Foundation in Designnnn....

Photobucket

Oh well, She's awesomeeeee i can say !!!
Everyone thought we're like best friends/closest friends/sister?
HAhahahahaha.
You guys have been fooled by us !!
We're close but we just know each other for few days only
Can you imagine.. FEW DAAYSSS only....

Photobucket

Like who will knw each other for few days only and can be the closest friend in college !
Amazing right? Really glad to know her as a friend. !
We have a lot similar stuff that we actually doesn't know !
We love Chatime, Camwhore, Shopping, Gossip & Stalking Hot guys Toooo. HAHA
Aww . You're just awesome Mandy !!!

So here is she ! Mandy Gioh !



Photobucket



Photobucket



Now our TBF were separated into 11 groups.
Our group right, guys more than girls and they're all sooo talllkkkaatttiiivveeee and noisy !
Hahahaha. But they're friendly. !
Our tutor said our group is the most talkative class ! Haha


We're in business school so every monday we have to wear Formal attire.
You knw all those kind of formal attire like OL , office wear.
Urgh. Trouble us only !

This is how my formal wear look like. :s

Photobucket

&& how can i miss this. My hiao po Sze Yiing is taking the same course with me & we're in the same group !! Awwww~~~
Our love will get more stronger my sha po! :p

Photobucket


Photobucket




Jesslyn taking Mass Communication. Different course with us but in the same campus :D

Photobucket

Photobucket



This week classes. We just started our marketing and accounts.
Accounts was tough for me and econs and marketing.
:( All my brain was full of science facts, experiments. Omg.
Now in a sudden, my brain need to be twisted into business facts and everything isss sooo sooo new for me....

Account class seriously I don't understand a thing at all. But with all the help from my friends, i can understand a bit. Like A BIT! T___T
I guess i need a tuition teacher. D:
First class already feel so stressed with accounts.
So what's next? Econs? Omg ! I hardly breathe right now !
Hope i can just cope with it. **crossfinger**

Gonna stop over here. :) Stay tune again Xoxo

2 comments: