Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Champion !



I finally back from genting !
omg !!!
the event was awesome...
all the professional dancer were so great and passion in dance.....
it was a successful dance competition !!!
hahaha

the champion for the open international dance latin was the number tag with 212 which was from the united states...

they were so great in latin and i love them so much !*haha*

ok then...
now the most important thing is my result !!!!

i won the champion for ballroom and the 4rd for latin !!!

i really couldn't believe i just won the champion for ballroom because i really cant predict that i will win for this internation dance....
It was my first time participating in this big event dance competition
and i done my best to compete and enjoy myself.
wow!!!


thx for all my babies who supported me and prayed for me hard !
your support make me to win and bring a medal back !
i will not forget this experience in my whole life !!!!






lots of hugs and kisses to u all !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment