Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, March 22, 2009

MY SWEET SIXTEEN




HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN

It was an awesome night
I celebrated my SWEET SIXTEEN at pavilion red box plus ! ❥

Invited all my peeps and babies !


Photobucket

It was the best year of my birthday party and i really need to thank to my parents and my friends..


Without U all i wouldn't have this party at all !
Without u i wouldn't have my sweet sixteen
Without u i wouldn't have so much fun and enjoyment in my life !


You all are so important to me which says that friends are always forever and parents are always right beside you, supporting you !


I really love you guys !

MILLIONS of LOVes !!!! ♥



Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY KOR , ZHEN HUA !
HAPPY SWEET EIGHTEEN ....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment