Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, May 18, 2009

Weird





Why can't I pick up the my dad's call?
it's so strange.

Mom, is there anything wrong?
would you like to share with me?
hmm...

i feel so awkward,
mom wanted to borrow my phone
and at last i took it back
cause i need it

i saw she called my dad
but i think no one pick up

& now
my dad keep calling me
and i refuse to asnwer it
cause mom ask me to do so


how come?
i feel so guilty when i can't pick up his call
Gesh
mayb i will get scolded by him not picking up his call
and calling me like hundreds time

and cousin sis called me also
asked why i didnt pick up my dad's call
and ask me to call back my dad

but i told her i can't
and my dad ask her to come back my house right now
too see what happen to us

Gosh !
I'm freak out man !
i should shut off my phone !


Mom !
I want to know what happen right now !

someone help me please~



No comments:

Post a Comment