Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, September 18, 2009

A&C dance anniversary

Photobucket

Ytd Night was incredibly fun
Awesome Fun !

A&C dance studio organised their 8th of anniversary
at crown plaza hotel
=)

all the students from there get to perform varieties of dance
XD

Bee ling and Pui yi and ting ying accompany me
and watch my peformance.
aww ~
thx a lot okay .

we reached there about 1 something in the noon,
get prepared .
make up and stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket
doing make up :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







den about 7pm.
the show finally start=)


i get ready for myself for my performance.
and my friends were sitting in the table
eating, and enjoying their food.=)

Photobucket
finally dressed up.haha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



general dance
was awesome.
cause i danced a lot.
but
i fall down once.
because of my shoe

but it was okay.
just get hurt on my elbow.
got scratch on it.
i just realized this morning.hmm


Photobucket

Photobucket
my group dancer. :)
they are all from fm people
most left is mix fm
followed by 988.and the most right also 988
hahaha


Photobucket
Love them


Photobucket
Ashli & I
the pic kinda blur.
he's my ballroom partner.


Photobucket
when dancing.


Photobucket
Aww~Friends


Photobucket



Photobucket
Mix fm guy.haha


Photobucket
Aunty Carmen .the head of the A&C
*lao Ban Liang*


Photobucket
brenda.my dance teacher


Photobucket
My MOM. Loves



well,
i dont wanna talk much about it.
the story tells from the pic okay.
*loves*








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another group dancer again :)


Photobucket
Brenda and tian rong





Black & White /Cha cha cha






Quickstep
spot me :0
im the center one.haha



Sunshine Samba :)

more videos in my facebook yar.=)







Photobucket
The dancer's on that night.


Photobucket
Love them much


Photobucket

Photobucket
Sexy Ladies


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the guys are trying to split.and it works.haha

Photobucket

Nights .Hope u like the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment