Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, September 10, 2009

hard training

This few days had hard training for performance class.
almost everyday dance from after school till 9pm.

cause next friday will be the actual day
for my performance !
hahahaa

pui yi,
u can ask him go out if you want to.
cause i cant be stopping you to do so right.
i dont have the autthority lar my dear.

but if you really want to call him okay.
remember next saturday ,
we go watch movie okay.

ask your mami ar.
haha.

this sunday is my full dress rehearsal.
woot.
need to make up and dress up everything.
make up again ~
have one pimple below my mouth already
screw it lar.

there will be always a pimple whenever i have performance
or some event going on.

stupid right?

anyways,
bee ling faster go out with me and watch movie
next saturday okay.
next friday bring ur every stuff
and sleepover my house.

=)

Nights everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment