Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Signing off from you

The one u loved the most isn't me.
I can feel it.
Looking back ur past and see all the words and feeling written from you,
I still can feel i maybe not the one.

Or I can say I maybe still have doubts on you.
I know i'm being selfish & didn't give u any chance,
Maybe i more suitable to be a single lady.

Spm is coming, no time for me to think all these stuff.
& I know in few months time, i will be start going into college.
starting a brand new life for me.

I will meet more people, & know more friends.
I don't want you to put a big hope on me.
So i will choose to let you go.

Now is not the right timing for me and you.
You should find other girl who suit you more.
But not me.

& other reason is you know that i still love him.
so its not fair between you and me.

You're really a nice and sweet guy.
Thx for everything that you gave and share to me.
Comforting me and caring me everyday.

Im sorry.
Im not the one for you.

& We are still the close friend okay :)

Smile :)
Please please don't feel sad okay !
You must be happy.
& stay strong.
You can find a better one. Trust me :)

Love ya :)
Remember the peace sign? :)

Signing off ....

No comments:

Post a Comment