Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, July 21, 2010






Sorry guys for missing in action in these few days. :)
No choice. Busy woman me need to do a lot of stuff.
Like I very busy macam ini? hahaha.
Anyway, Past few days, I just read Someone's blog.
Talking about me? Is it? I guess so? hahaha.

I feel touch on what u wrote and the feeling is true to me.
Thank you so much on what you did to me. Really really appreciate on every single and every milli sec u did to me :) Love ya much.


So, today is the big splash day for us :)
Will update the picture and the post soon :)

Anyway, this few days been busy with prom stuff...
need to start selling tickets to everyone and ask everyone to sponsor !
Just can't wait for prom !!!
few more months to go ! :D WHeeee ~~~

& as you guys know, i started my intensive class in Kasturi now !
So means more tuition to me. Oh god.
Need to reduce few private tuition.
If not i have no time to self study !
Self-study !
Concentrate !

Concentrate on studies just make me fall asleep !
Urgh !

Can't wait for this saturday to come !
Jogoya Ppl :D

Hope i can meet you guys !
MIss ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment