Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, February 20, 2009

IS GETTING NEARER

Im getting exhausted right now !
and i'm tired plus stress !

I had my dance practices and rehearsal every single day...
after my school hours, i have to go back home and prepare for my dancing lesson..
all my time for this month were so pack

i went to tian rong house for rehearsal and all the competitors were in their costumes except me and my partner because our costumes haven't arrived..
I think it might be arrived by this sunday..
hope so!!

i was bored and i recorded a video..
i think the video is not clear enough to watch it
but u guys can enjoy lar..
haha




next thursday i will be in genting and saturday will be my competition!!!
hahaha


good luck to me !
BABIES, pray for me hard yar !

i will miss you lots from my hearts and cant wait for this coming Sunday..



I
MISS
YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment