Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, February 20, 2009

STAR METRO SECTION (21-2-09)

Eager: (From left) Rebecca Khoo, Chew Zhen Yin and Esther Ho can hardly wait to take part in the Malaysian International Dance Championship 2009.




OMG !!!
i can't believe im in the STAR paper...

just had a look on this then u will know...
or u can just go to the star metro section part and had a look on it!

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/2/21/central/3273467&sec=central

when i woke up, nicole text me a message and say "nice pic in the paper"..!!
haha

i was stunned and shocked at that moment...
i thought she was just joking around.
so, i quickly called up my parents and helped me to find my pic in the star...
it was true !

everyone was calling me and text me said that u were in the paper!!!
nice pic !!!

it was so embarassing!
that time i was forced to do my split
it was so painful and we did the split for the posing for like 5 minutes..
waiting for the photographer to take a nice shot on it.!

anyways, it was fun !

haha....



love ya baby !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment