Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, February 5, 2009

FEBRUARY 1ST....


Time passes like a flash.Its february right now !^^

Originally, i had a house warming which was a chinese new year open house last sunday which is at the 1st of february on Sunday night.
Thus, my friends and I had planned to hang out at Pavilion and intented to watch a movie called the
BRIDE WARS.

so then, finally we bought the movie tickets which cost us rm12 per a person. There were about 8 or 9 people went for the movie...HAHA
It's fun having a group of people hang out together !

My baby gave a me a teddy bear for valentine's ! AWW~~~
i'm so exhilarated and in a good mood.haha!
My babies don't get jealous of that okay ! I will love u all as i always do !
Personally, bride wars was great. You should watch it !
i swear to god !haha

Before the movie started, we camwhore a lot in the toilet.
I knew you will think how insane we were.


But then U know teenagers especially for the girls really do like camwhore a lot.><><





 After the movies, i went back to my sweethome. 
I briskly bath and changed into my fetching night dress. 

Later on, my friends finally came to my house. 
We ate our meal 1 first as we had been starving from the afternoon. The food was not bad but it could be better. The cooker who cooked this please dont get offended or upset okay !... 

We gamble after we ate and i collected a lot of red packets ! 
I'm going to be a rich woman !!! haha
 {i'm severly lunatic and out of my mental} 

My open house ends at 3am which is in the morning....0.0 my dad and my mom friends drank a lot of wine and whisky and they actually drunk. I heard them laughing loudly, pushing each other for nothing, dancing around and a few of things that was hard to predict.


 anyways, that day was a great day though we slept very late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment