Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

decesion





i have no idea what am i doing and thinking
i just know one thing
that i cant change the fact
i still love you
and missing you all the time

although i always told myself
i hate you,i cant trust you anymore
but it just make me suffer a lot

after breaking with you
i always miss you
looking at the sky
asking what are you doing?
are you happy with your life?
do you miss me?
do you still love me?

i missed ur warm hug
ur warm hand
and the day we went out together before
i miss ur face
ur jealousy , angryness
and a lot !


i know i'm stupid
but this is call love
i really regret what i had said to you
please just forgive me

last night,
i really couldn't stand the suffering pain anymore
i decided to text you
and express out my feeling

and i cried a lot
but i felt better actually
you finally told me the truth
you did not change ur love to me
u still love me
but you change a lot

you used to be a good guy
but now everything changed
i knw im the one who changed you

but i know
you will change back to the good one
i dont knw whether my decision is right or wrong
but i just knw
i still love you

hope the decision is right
i will give time to you to change

hope you are not lying to me
and really love me from ur heart


always love you
never change the feeling towards you



No comments:

Post a Comment