Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, June 5, 2009

Trust



i didnt sleep well on ytd night
just slept for 3 or 4 hours
and i still have to wake up on the early morning
for my dance practices

thx to ying nan who really accompany me the whole night
we on our webcam and chat for the whole midnight
he try to make me happy and smile
how sweet is him

he asked me to forget about him
dont think of him anymore
is not worth to love him anymore
he is a PB

but its so hard to forget someone that i really love now
he asked me not to cry
he like to see i smile and laugh

but its hard for me to smile anymore
i dont really know how to put on my smile
cause everything is changing and turning upside down

all my frens are worrying about me
texted me,called me,msn
sorry for not replying you guys messages
i'm just very down

i should have listen my frens advices
but i'm too stubborn to listen
and now this is what i get

i'm being so stupid
its enough for me !

really hard to trust any guy anymore
which words is true or fake
i really don't know
i'm just dumb
all this thing turns me to nuts
Gosh`

i'm too tired now `

No comments:

Post a Comment