Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Outing




Outing with bee ling today
=)




after my dance rehearsal
went to sg wang and times square
we shop a lot
i bought a lot of stuff today=)
out of money already...

bought a handbag,dresses,wallet
wanted to buy a nice slipper
but there is too many shoe shops
its so hard to choose a nice one and a suit one for me

there is too many design
hard to choose one
so turn out didnt buy one
shop for every shoe shops
but didnt buy anything
XD

today suppose to meet someone
but he didnt came

my feelings is so confuse
should i still love him?

he keep ask me to think wisely
he said,
i haven solve my problems out yet
and later if problems came
how would i solve it?
how i face it?

then will we break up again?
i really dont knw
i make myself not to think so much
not to think the future
but i knw i can't
i cant hurt him anymore actually

i dont knw what are you thinking
i cant feel ur heart anymore
i feel you are not the one i knew before

you look like a stranger to me
you are not serious,
you keep joke to me
this is not you
where are you man?
where is ur soul?
you are playing around
wth !

is it so funny to joke around?
i seriously fucking no mood to chat with you
cause of ur attitude
you really not serious at all

you turned to another person
mayb i'm the one who changed you
i dont knw !

you text me
and asked me not to think anymore
act he didnt love me before
and become frens forever
wth !

you asked me to act as u didnt love me at all
how the hell i can do it?
what are you thinking???

screw you lar
i screw up this relationship

mayb i should forget you
sorry to disturb ur life

i'm fucking down now !
fucking pissed !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment