Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dedicate to all of you

Are you guys happy that My U.S trip is cancel? Laugh . Cause everyone seems to be so happy .

Have no idea why . XD . I've been doing great during this holiday. I feel Awesome cause I really did

forget the past ! It's a great thing to me :) && I didn't miss you for few weeks. Which is So cool !

Woo... Freedom for me is always the best. Didn't have to care and love your other half & you're free

for everything. Stalking and seeking for new hot guys? Shop for everything. Hang out with anyone

you loved. This is Our Freedom life. Do you guys agree with me? Haha.

Anyways, Christmas is coming ! My Christmas present !! & I wanna tell Something .....

First,

Pui yi : Don't you know i'm going to korea huh? Haha. Anyways, how are you huh? Still talking
to your K.M?Haha . ( she going to kill me ) Didn't see you online that often . Sleep Early Sor po. !

Selina Wong : Babe ! IMY,ILY. ! You always knw I do :) Ur Sweet Sixteen is coming. And what you
want for your present har? Hope you're enjoying your holiday with your sweethearts yar :)

Salina tan : Hey Yo. I know you Miss me :) Laugh. I miss you too ! & how's ur holiday again? I haven talk to you for few weeks. Where have you been ? Hanging out all day long? haha. Or busy talking with hot guys which i dont knw about it. Secret Little Lady XD

Hwee Jin : Xiao jie. Don't always stay at home and tuition . Come out and chill for awhile. Relax girl. :) IMY. Hope you have a great holiday with your love one :)

Bee Ling : Ling Jie. Where you went har? Didnt talk and chat with you after you been to Thailand for a week. You know i Miss You A lot. & did you buy any souvenier for me? Talk to Me When you're online. I need to chat with you like seriously . Haha

MaineLynn : Beauty little girl. Although I don't really talk to you that often but you're like my sister :) Happy Belated Birthday :) Have a wonderful holiday and Enjoy working okay.


Now this is for the one I knew for years and months :)

Lee Xin : Babe. How are you again? We didn't really talk and chat that much. But i know IMY and love you always. Be happy in ur life okay . Dont always think the negative side. We'll always be ur side no matter what happen . Smile :) Loves

Maykye : Boom boom head. How are you :) IMY a lot . & when can we hang out har? Waiting for you for ages and i need to book one day with you. You knw urself so busy punya :) Loves

Alyna : Aly ! IMY. Although we haven meet each other in real life before. But It seems we knew each other for so long. & this is a Good thing ! Haha. So we gotta go out for someday during holidays Cause i really wanna meet you :) haha. & always be happy okay . Loves

Kenny : Hey yo Nini. Hope you're doing great in your SPM :) I miss chatting with you but youre so busy with your SPM. & i don't blame on you. But You've to get good grades okay . If not i'm gonna kill you and pinch you . Hehe. You this guy ar . Don't always spend so much money on all those shoes and clothes. Waste money betul x) Loves

Dickson : Sor Lou . Hope you'll get your license as soon as possible okay :) I knw you can do it and be confidence on urself. Dont give up no matter what. You promise me you'll drive me along. :) & don't always gaming with friends & Sleep early . Loves



To My Lovely God Brother :)

Zhen hua : I guess we knew each other for few years which is a great thing :) & you always be my side when i upset or anything. You're just my real life brother. Thank you so much . ILY . & Hope your studies will be great and cook for me next time. I wanna try your best dishes so far :) Loves

Yang Kang : You're just so Awesome to me :) Great voice and singing. Hearing you singing is the best thing ever in my life :) Good luck in college studies okay :) & IMY . Loves

Wei xian : IMY. I didn't chat with you that often anymore. How are you lately? Busy doing something? Haha. Anyways, must really chat with you when you're online. Take care = )


To the one who cares me a lot XD

Wai Kiat : Sor lou :) Good luck in SPM again :) Must get a good result okay :) If not you knw what happen to urself lar . haha. Sorry didn't really chat with you that often . IMY. & you always make me happy one. Your jokes are so lame sometimes. haha . Loves

Chun Wei : Hey hey hey. Always call me ferrari punya ! Haha. I'm so sorry that i always didn't inform you when i'm upset . A 100 times sorry to you :) I know you wont blame me right? =) You always make me smile no matter what happen and try to make me happy . So U must always be happy okay :) Loves




You're always in my heart.
Love You all .
2010 Here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment