Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

o9 Ends here

Time Passes really really fast . o9 is officially ended and 201o is coming.

END OF O9 : The last word i wanna say to You :

2nd Jan of o9 , You give me the hope to be with you. You give me memories and happiness to me. But you also give me tears and sad moments too. Your sensitive towards guys really make me fedup with your attitude. But I try to accept the way you are. You hold my hands, you kiss on my forehead , you love me from ur true heart. All these i really can feel it. My sweet sixteen birthday with you. You did something wrong to me and make me angry. & you say you gonna replace back. You made me a Birthday Cake writing : Dear , Happy Birthday. I will never forget this. It was a chocolate cake full of cream on the top. The taste was not bad afterall. Everyone say is too creamy but for me is all with love. I really appreciate what you did. That was the best birthday present for me. Thank you ! I love you . After 3 months together, I broke up with you . & when i broke up with you, you did something really really bad to my friends and me. I will never forget. That's the reason why they all hated you . But until after several months , I forgive you. My softy heart give u another chance to be with me and forgive what u did. You said you change and will trust me whatever i did. But continue to you for 2 months, we broke up again. I really couldn't accept your attitude. You didn't change. I'm Sorry. From that day onwards , we didn't talked at all. But until one day, you still find me and we started talking. At first we're friends. Until this year long holiday, you asked me to give u another chance. I really have no idea should i give you another chance or be friends is the best one. You started working , & i wanted to meet you cause I miss you. We went out for movie, you hold my hands and me as well hold his hand too. At first, I did not reject. But until half of the movie, I know i must be awake from this moment and I can't be with him anymore. From that day onwards, we didn't talk anymore. Until december of o9 , you sms me. & we started chatting again like normal friends. You asked me to go out with you during the last day of o9 and celebrate my birthday with you as a normal friend. I at last accepted . But until one day , I found out something which is really bad & from that day onwards, I know i couldn't forgive you anymore and maybe being a friend with you won't be happen again. You scolded one of my friend with all the foul language and being rude with him without caring him. You said you change not to be sensitive anymore . But at last until now, you still did not chance. You really don't have the right to scold my friend & remember one thing you're not my bf anymore. I'm really down of what u have did.

Lastly, end of o9 means our love started from this year & will be end forever on this year of o9. No regrets of what i have decide, no complain , & stay strong always. Goodbye My dear .

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment