Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa is on the dance floor :)




24th of Dec o9, Christmas Eve :)

Hello Guys, Happy Merry Xmas yar :) Finally get to hang out with Alyna , my darling. We went to Pavilion together to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 . Tham, Pui Yi, Lye ying, Yang Kang, & Jeffrey joined us together . The movie was Awesome & quite funny. New character in it which is the Chippettes. :) Haha.



After the movie, They went for lunch. Aly and I went to buy xmas presents for our family and her relatives. I bought a lot of things. Used up all of my money and left RM1. Oh No ! But anyways, we really had a lot of fun . All of us Sampat. XD




Pui yi, Me, Lye Ying :)



Yang Kang, Jeffrey, Lye ying, Me, Pui yi, Tham
Loves :)



Lovely Kor and Mei






25h of Dec o9

Merryy XMas again :) This year xmas present issss Handphone. :) Daddy brought me to Sg. Wang to choose phone. At first, i wanna choose W705 pink color. But the price . Hmm.. And then I saw Samsung Corby. Quite cheap and cute. I bought the pink one as usual. :)
Thx Daddy .





Tadahhh....



No comments:

Post a Comment