Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Girls night out



A friday night out with all my darlings at pavilion for a chilling dinner :)
Thx to Selina wong, mainelynn,mun heem, panda, jesslyn, woon qin, sze ying for coming to join me for dinner yar :)



Pan pan :D


Perasan panda :)



mainelynn, selina wong, me, qin, ying, jesslyn :)

I love you guys nia .
Heart heart to you all :D



heart you all :)

First, we wanted to go La bodega for our dinner,
but it was fully booked :(



Like like, I love You :D

So then, we decided to go to Japanese restaurant .
& we ordered a lot of sushi .
hehe.



Ying, Miss you <3>
Until around 9 something,
some of my darlings went back home,
so left me and panda they all nia.



Girls outing nia :)

We walked around to find brenda present.
then 10 something only back home. :)



Hope next time can go out with you guys again o :)
muaks.
Love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment