Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, April 1, 2010




Games Carnival is officially ended in 2010 !
Woohoo. :D

This is the best games carnival :)
My bestie, lovely , hawty met all my friends at Cheras.
Which means is a great thing :)
We can go out next time together and Pou tgt too :D
*wink*

My skin is so dark !!!
Half of my body got tan.
So you can imagine how my body look like.
MY face really look like Mangali Now.
Stupid panda call me Mangali.
Im going to cubit you XD

This Saturday Night ,
Will be hanging out with all my lovely hawty Woman !
Will be having dinner and chill at Pavi :D
Can't wait for tml baby !

Starting next week will be sports practice,
which i can't wait for it to come.
Hahaha.
We gonna have marching, and cheer practice
Wheee......
Every subject will be shorten by half and hour of class only.
:D
Until the end of April !


Next friday until sunday will be my SPM study skilss baby !
From 8am till 7pm.
Dead boring !
And somemore we have to pay RM250
WTH right?

We go there already so bei min ,
and now still have to pay
what is this !!

Anyway, dont care lar.
its compulsory to all the form 5's !

Exam results really suxkishhh !
Eesshhh....
Need to work hard !
:(



Will write my other post on other day again :)
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment