Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy life



Have you ever tried your timetable is fully occupied with studies and other events?
Like fully be used ?

I did tried before.
Now every moment and every seconds even one mili second,
Is so important and precious to me !

As you guys know,
Mua cheer competition and dance competition is on the way soon !
Which is Next weekkkk !!!

8th of May ,
Inter-school Cheerleading Competition,
9th of May ,
Ballroom dancing competition.

18th of May,
2010 final Mid Year exam In my High school !

June Holiday,
Another dance competition,
Around june 3rd or 4th i think !
:/ :/ :/

First week holiday,
will be having extra classes.
Another week,
What should i do then?
@@

& July,
Going for intensive classes !
Oh gosh


Now you can imagine how busy am I~



This weekend will be seriously tiring and stress for me !
Cheer practice and dance rehearsals !
As well as next week too.
My tuition time are all mixed up together with all my practices.

I feel so sorry to my tuition teacher as i always change their time.
or didn't attend as Im tired or no time.
Geram myself !

Mid year exam coming soon,
Will be tough for me.
Left 2 & the half more weeks to get ready !

& this coming cheer comp is so stress to me !
Seriously under pressure !
We seriously need to win ,
so we can beat other houses and win a house cup back !
Everyone is looking forward into our Cheer.
So now you can imagine how stress i am !
& people always don't turned up for practices.
Which make me geram betul also !

We always don't have full team practice before !
How can we finish everything by next week?
Our stunts are not well done yet.
Flyers and bases are not familiar with their stunts yet.
And they're NOT STABLE !

How can we continue like this?
Our Dance is okay .
But my target is very high !
I want 100% from them !
But if you give too much pressure to them,
they will undergo pressure also.
So better not.

People, we need to sync man !
Im seriously scared !
We are not well prepared and we're wasting our practice time
with some nonsense like coming late for practice,
or no transport or tuition or other stupid reasons !
Bear with us this week and next week alright !
Just put down everything and concentrate on Cheer.



Now dance competition,
Also really stress to me !

First,
Im competing Ladies event !
This girl call C is competing with me !
She actually still a beginner .
That's why sometimes i can't blame her forgetting her own steps,
or not familiar with the steps.
I gone through this before when 2 years back i joined ladies event with my teacher also !

But the thing is,
C is keep complaining her back bone and all other muscle being pain ,
& C injured herself.
Can you just take care yourself properly?

Maybe you think the steps are difficult to you,
but you need to practice more !
As i did last time when i was still a beginner.
I work so hard and i even cried when i did wrong or get scolded from my teacher.
Cause I'm scared and keep looking others how well they danced.
But the most important is ,
Don't look others when you're dancing.
Just focus on your own or look to your partner !

You always feel tired after 1 hour of class !
But do you know our competition is coming !
We don't even spend time for our own practices.
How can we do well?

Even when we have classes,
you don't have the mood to dance at all !
& you're keep complaining you're tired or muscle pain
or bla bla bla !

You thought im not tired is it?
2 hours of class with my other partner,
& sometimes without resting,
i continue straight after my 2 hours of class,
and have class with you for another 2 hours.
Im tired also okay !
But i did not complain at all.

I still focus on what teacher said to us.
They want to see our feeling in the dance.
But you're not giving !

I seriously don't know what to do with you.
We still have one more dance which can be said incomplete yet.
And we dont have PRACTICE AT ALL !!

Im Not saying myself being good or topclass !
But you need to make yourself perfect also !
We now left 2 or 3 more classes only !!!!

2 or 3 more ONLY !!!
Im scared you know !!
Aren't you afraid???
Aren't you afraid while you're doing the wrong steps infront of hundreds of people
and malu infront of the crowd or even judges? Or i can say your parents also !

I will the shame of myself not being perfect at all And have enough practices !
Then i rather not compete !
Please get rid of your tiredNESS and PAINfulNESS !
Just try and focus can !
==

Phewwww,
I need to calm myself downn !

Now i have other partner too !
with a guy actually.

He is an experience competitors which compete for few competitions already !
Thats why i can say he is well experience and familiar with all his steps. !
But as for me,
Im not !
I just joined once.
& now this comp is the 2nd time for me !

Is Pressure to me dancing with you also !
Cause i need to work harder in order to catch up with your level !
& be familiar with all the steps given by teacher !

All the spin turns, drop me , split, and others cool stunts.
All i like it,
but this is the first time doing all these.
I need to practice more and work hard with you !

I scare i fall or do the wrong steps with you during comp !
I don't want that to be happen & i wanna get good resultss !
I know results are not important but for me is a target and a compliment to me !
To make myself to work harder and be a good dancer !

My teacher ask me to be humble !
She said i improved a lot a lot !!
Yes. Humble is the word !
I always remember this word when im dancing.
Be humble when you're dancing.
Don't be too happy or think you're the number one already !
You're not at all !

That's why practice makes perfect !
I hope my parents this year will watch me compete and
not like 2 years ago left me alone competing and without anyone to support me.
Won the 1st place also tak ada feeling !

I'm Stress baby !

No comments:

Post a Comment