Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, January 24, 2011

The night

The night with Panda, Eling <3

The night i spent with Panda & eling In Pavilion... 3 of us ordered drinks and talk sam xi with each other. Teeheeee. Panda & I ordered Corona (beer) for few bottles and guai lui Eling only ordered hot tea. Haha

I just simply love this pic

Outfit for the day



She's the best !!!




At first i drank a cocktail and nothing really affect my mood yet. When I started talk about my stuff to them, i ordered more & more Beer and I actually drunk ~ Oopppsieee .___.

Eling <3


Panda <3

i heart them C:



<3>



After drinking session, we went over to Mist Club to fetch Lovely Wen :) However, i keep crying and talking sam xi to them . Hahaha. Until both of them also cant control me ! Omg. !




Sometimes she can be so cute :D


After that, we went back to Pavilion Red Box Plus . Sing k Session :) Muahaahaha. Drunk ass me will never happen again !

Thanks for the nights people :)




No comments:

Post a Comment