Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rock 2 parties !



Have you ever tried 2 parties fall on the same day and the same time? I did ! & both of the party is a must to go cause its a sweet 18th birthday party & a farewell party ! As everyone knows sweet 16,18, & 21 is the biggest party and the most memorable birthday ever. So thats why how can I miss it !

But another important party i need to attend is A farewell party ! One of my classmate is going off to U.S for her further studies. Thats mean i wont be able to meet her that often anymore. So both party fall on Friday at 7pm ! One is at pavilion TGIF *again*, and duck king restaurant At Brtish Council building ! Luckily both of the places are near to each other. So not a big problem to me ! Teeheeee....

As usual, I went to Chatime, Pavilion around noon for chilling session first :) Selina be my partner and accompany me . !

Selina !

I just love her a lot !

Walked around until evening, Alyna, Eujin, Mzyoka & Yin Shan Arrived too :)

Alyna planning to give a surprise to Pei Yin sweet 18th birthday in TGIF. So all of us stayed in Starbucks & wait everyone to arrive first.

ZOKA !

playing BB lols !

Eujin !

4 of us !!


wo de zoka !!

wheeee ....




1,2,3,....

The Birthday girl !
Loi Pei Yin !





Eling & zoka


Berlin Ng !!


Chloe

Around 8 something, need to rush over to farewell party. Sorry pei yin, was rushing and couldn't wish u during the cutting cake session. Happy birthday okay !

Anyway, I was lateeee !!!

Sorry Mainelynn, the farewell girl !


The farewell girl



My sexy woman, Salina


My sis, pui yi


2 leng zai.
Zhan hao & Mun heem



Derrick

Lolssss


One happy family

Love them

All off usss

Primary friend

Wo de ai ren !

same !!


wo ai ni

the girls

Lastly take care my dear !!!


Love you !





No comments:

Post a Comment