Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, January 24, 2011

31.12.2010


The first ever post in 2011 !
Sorry for the super late post everyone.

31.12.2010 which is new year eve. I guess everyone went out to celebrate and countdown with your beloved friends or family right?

During new year eve, I decided to stay at home & countdown with my friends. Outside i bet it will be damn crowded lol....

So Taki , Edmund, Simon, Sze ying, Shawn wong came over to my house & we had our dinnerrrrr :)


There she is My <3>

Cute Shawn :)

Around 11.50pm , Fireworks time !!! All of us countdown-ing for fireworks at the balcony and beautiful view of KLCC just right infront of us.

And the funny thing is, my neighbour actually took her video cam to shoot for the fireworks. Haha. Everyone is enjoying out there, screaming all the way and shouting HAPPY NEW YEAR........HHAHAHAHAH. !!!


3,,,,,2,,,,,,1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TADAHHHHHHHHH

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR !!!!

BOOM BOOM BOOMMMMMMMM
FIREWORKS IN THE AIR :D


Such a beautiful fireworks for around 10 mins !!!
<33333


When we wanted to take pic with the fireworks, the fireworks just ended.
Lolsss !
But still I love this pic :)


Arounnd 1 am plus plus, Jesslyn, Woon qin, Panda, Wen Finally reached after a long traffic jam in KL. !!!

My sweetie Jesslyn

Si wen po Yiing

One happy family :D

Camwhoring crazily !





At last HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND HAPPY 2011 :)

i HEART THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment