Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY AGAIN !

The 2nd day of cny i went back to my hometown which located at Ipoh to visit my grandma !
how sweet are we !
haha

after a long journey, we finally reached and we greet her and say GONG XI FA CAI!
hope she will always be healthy and happy!
even though she has many wrinkles on her face however this doesn't show that she is not as young as one was..
she will always the charming once and the pretty one!
always love my darling grandma!
forver love in my heart

well then, we stayed there for 2 days 1 night.
during that night,my cousin sis brought me out for a dinner with her good-looking boyfriend as she always mention this to me!haha

anyways, we had out "LOU SANG" and there were 11 people having dinner together with us.
all the friends were 20 years old above..
i'm the youngest one at there...
how embarassing it was !
we waited for 1 hour plus just waiting the food to arrive but there were many customers in the restoran because it was cny though !
all restoran will be full of customers !*sigh*

overall, today was quite fun and i felt so happy that my grandma cooked for us..
her cooking skills is the best in the world
i love her cooking and all the food she had cooked was delicious and yummy...
if you have a chance you will need to try it and i guarantee you will love it !

MY GRANDMA IS THE BEST!!!

LOVE YOU !






No comments:

Post a Comment