Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Am i your's?

I felt so left out when you dumped me alone at the side,

& caring the others.

Only my dad know how to talk to me,

but not you .

I talked to you but you did not response for anything

& didnt even answer me .

Mayb i having final's now,

so you dont like me watching tv .

I don't know.

I feel like crying when i having dinner with you all.

I just quietly drinking my soup and did not say anything .

except when my dad was asking me about college school

& holidays..

One day i will be leaving from here,

& off to England or Mayb London?

I have no idea.

I feel time passes so fast.

& my dad was thinking to let me study in Nilai.

study A level and off to somewhere.

I'm so scare leaving my dad alone,

& leaving me alone in an unknown place

new area, new friends, new life style & staying Alone.

This is the worst part.

Mayb i'm not grown up yet or having a mature thinking,

cause i know one day,

i will be alone and leaving from Malaysia.

I do not want to think ,

& appreciate what i have right now.



I recalled back that you didnt came to watch for my dance competitions

& you guys was sleeping.

I feel so .......

& i dont think you really care about

my hardwork in dancing,

& results .

Next monday i'm haivng dance exams,

Mayb you're not interested with it

But i just feel so jealous,

when you talk to him but not me,

& care about him.

Am i a part of the family?

This questions keeps stuck in my head.



Tears are dropping inside my heart,
Not dropping out from my eyes.
Cause i knew it,
& im also a human too,
especially ur daughter.

I feel so left out ~


By Rebecca Khoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment