Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I dont know what i want these few days. Didnt chat with them for some days and message them. How are you Guys doing? Alyna?Maykye?Lee xin? I misses you guys a lot . Like seriously damn miss three of you . Holiday is coming soon . We gonna find one day out & hang out with each other okay !

My exams results are sux . Failed for physics and chemistry paper 1.
C for Maths,Just pass my sejarah paper 1 .
How about my paper 2. I'm so worry my paper 2 and 3. :(

My blog title said i get what i want,but is not true at all. I didnt get what i want . Everything starting to change. I just feel my shoulder muscle is so hard . I think i'm too stress or thinking of something which cant be solved. I didnt get a good sleep for 2 weeks & i didnt release my tension and stress. After final's, i dont feel enjoy at all. I didnt hang out for so long. I didnt go for shopping for some time. Friends are enjoying themselves after finals. Shopping, Karaoke, Movie marathon , etc etc... But i dont feel like going out. Just feel staying at home , facing infront of my laptop and staring on it. I'm too tired of everything that happen since january till now. Can I just forget everything and leave it?

No comments:

Post a Comment