Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, October 12, 2009

Killer paper

Had the most difficult paper ever !
Urgh !
Physics Paper 1 and Paer 2 are KiLLer Paper man !

I memorised all those formula shyts.
but they gave us the formula in the first sheet of paper.

but all the question doesnt apply with the formula itself.
I just couldn't get any answer from the formula.

I think Im gonna Fail for my Phy !
Paper 1 tembak a lot of questions.

Paper 2 essays was okay .
Cause i studied the thing from my exercise book,
and it came up exactly the same.

but strutured question was hard !
1st paper already make me think for like
10 mins?

anyways luckily Paper 3 save my life up .
Cause Our Teacher say Pressure Law is coming up for experiment.
so All the Form 4's was keep studying the experiment.
cause we actually have 2 hrs to study in the class.

Tml will be my 2nd paper.
Biology !
I need to score for this Paper !
Cause this sub is one of my most easy scoring subject.
and the highest mark sub i had.
compared to the other two science sub !

1st Mid i failed chem and Phy
but i passed my Bio.
thankgod !

MiD year
Bio passed,=)
Chem passed,
Phy Didnt take the exam.XD

So finaly Exam ,
Aiming to score for Bio and Chem

Good Luck to myself & Friends who having exam yar

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment