Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, March 22, 2010

17th birthday



Birthday Girl & Birthday Guy 'Kenny'
Happy Sweet 18th :)


Jenq Yao & me & Kenny
Happy birthday people :D


Oh NO !
2 more Hours till my 17th Birthday :)
I can't believe I'm turning 17 this year
I can take driving license, i can take undang.
& its time to drive baby ! WOosh :)
But i 'll be taking my driving license after spm
Quite sad though


Taki & I
Love ya



Anyways, I celebrated my birthday last friday
Which is quite Awesome :)
Thx for everyone who came for my Party
I really really appreciate it!


Pan Pan & I :)



Taki, Eeleng.
Thx for coming Eeleng :)




Eeleng, Taki, Kye :)



We had so much fun
&& I stayed with the guys till 3am In the morning :)
Gossiping around & play some games !
XD


Sweet Heart Alyna :)




Darling Kye :)




Group of my friends



Super Hot girls :)


Super Hot Guys :)



Photos will be up in facebook.
& some will be posted in here :)


Joo Kei , Yi tong :)

Thx all the people who wished ME
ILY & IMY

Happy 17th To Myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment