Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, March 12, 2010

Unstable

If we ever meet again, I'll have much more words to tell you directly in person !
If we ever meet again , Maybe i shall not let you go anymore?

I have so much words to tell you !
The feeling in my deeply heart isn't fading away
Its been half year. I shall say more than half year !

Im confuse baby ! Seriously don't knw what shall I do to let you go !
I just can type out my feelings in here
& share the feelings I been through .

I'll never sorrow out my feeling to anyone !
But sometimes....
Keeping inside the heart is really suffering !

I always thought your shadow is still with me.
Standing right beside me? or maybe Hidden from a place.
Always imagine you're there for me.
Always thought you're the one who can give me support
& letting me to feel relieve

Its been half a year,
& im still undergoing and repeating the same procedures!
Can i exchange my soul with someone?
I want to be a Strong Woman .

Not easily disturbed with some words
& turned my mood into upside down !
I Sometimes can't conrtrol my feeling.
My Mood is unstable !

Sometimes, i really can't find a friend to tell out my feelings.
Im sorry !

I shall say sorry to you.
Deeply apologize to you !
Maybe we shouldn't start from the first second !

No comments:

Post a Comment