Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, March 26, 2010

23rd of march 2010



I would say today is my big day :D
Im turning 17. Woohoo....
XD



This year is quite special to me.
Mom and uncle went to shanghai for vacation
& dad is working.
So left me and my bro alone.

Then Panda decided to come to my House :)
Hehee.
And ofcourse darling, Sze ying & Yi yon too :D
And her bf nia :D











SO happy that they celebrated with me at my home.
cause no one actually does that to me especially my friends.
& this is the very first time that my parents are not around to
celebrate my birthday !
How sad.



But thank god. They're here for me !
I love you guys !!!!

They bought a jelly mickey mouse cake for me :D


Came my house around 7 something :)
Then chit-chatted.
Busy camwhoring too. Hehe




They say want to "pou" at my house wo. haha
So i let them come lar :D

Although is a small celebration at home,
but im really really happy they celebrated with me
& its glad to have them as my friend....



I really appreciate it. And thank you so much !

Best birthday Ever :D

Thank for the chocolate !
I love it :D
Thx Pan !




More pictures in facebook :D
toodles. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment