Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, March 5, 2010









Sorry for the late post again !
Been very very busy !
I don't knw what happen to me.
I just feel Exhausted right now. !


Exam week is on this week.
All 3 pure science is on this week ! FML !


Cheer competition might be on the end of the March.
But will see how it goes !

If its true, We gonna be seriously dead.
& my March holiday will be full of cheer practice !

& there's one more competition too on the May.
But its not for cheer competition. Is my own dancing comp !
So Hell Yea !


March, April, & May.

Time will be seriously Pack !
March 23th is my Birthday !

& i don't have the mood to celebrate it !
& I even forget now is Early March.
& I forgot my Birthday is Lie on this month Too !


How can I forget my own Birthday Man !
Seriously !!!@@
Maybe I won't be celebrating !
Or organize a parttay or something?

Cause i seriously Don't Have that kind of mood to celebrate !


& I even haven went to listen Undang & take my car license. !

I'm Soooo Busy !!!!
What Happen to ME???

I feel Soo Tired !

No comments:

Post a Comment