Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sometimes i don't really want to knw the truth.
& dont bother about it.

But sometimes they wanna let you knw the truth,
and make u to decide to something .

WHY??

Can i just pretend nothing happen before.
& continue my life.

F to F ?
Actually is what to me?
I dont know.

Sometimes they exist in your world,
but when you Need it, they wont appear infront of you.

You wanna say out loud to them,
But you cant.
Cause you need to control.

Or maybe you dont want anything to happen.
So you will feel better.

It do not live with you forever..
When it stays long to you,
doesnt mean is important.

It can be few days ago to be with only.
S.t.s are all around the world.

Cf to CF wont say any s.t.s to you also.
Cause when Cf has a other CF

They will just forget about >>>....

Who Should i T.. Now !

I dont know.

I rather live in a LNY World.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment