Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Amilk 17th :)




Now Im going to post about Amilk Birthday ar :)
This is the first year i help her celebrate.
Very special ar.



So ...

How i met this little girl :)
I met her this year only.
Can say is during my bday celebration.
She came to my bday and I didnt knw her actually !
My friend introduce her to me.
So that day we only met once but didnt talk with each other :)
FUNNY US LOLS




Then from that day onwards, we chatted in facebook.
but seldom talk, cause dont really knw each other.
So....

Until last saturday,
She actually invited me out to celebrate her birthday !!
What a Surprise right ! hahaha



So I went hang out with her on saturday with her lovely friends
And my friends too :)


Eling tang <3
Heart her a lot !




Kenny wee :)







Jamey <3
<3 her smile



Li huey <3





The bright smile guy, Jun Lim :D





Ah quik <3




The whole gang :D


Celebrated at wong kok,
And bought one cake for her.
Surprise her ar !!! :D
Wheee


Jamey,Eling,Amilk,Elicia,Me :)





Jevin, Eling,Jamey, Amilk, Elicia,Me, Daniel :)




Forever 17th !!!




Hope you like it !
And we bought you a small little present
Which is a cow.
Amilk mah. hahahaha





Our face. XD









Anyway,
Hope you enjoy ur 17th yar !
Must keep in touch ar !!!



Love Her much :)




Love this pic much much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment