Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, January 26, 2009

1st day of cny


HAPPY CNY GUYZ!

As u guys know today is the first day of cny.
My dad woke me up so early which i was in my wonderland {dreaming}.

I quickly woke up and brush my teeth !
and the most important thing is i am going to wear new clothes !

i make a very simple make up which is eye liner only.
later on, i am ready to take my precious ang pao from my parents
firstly, they sat at the living room and my brother and i have to greet them and say GONG XI FA CAI!^^

finally,our ang pao is in our hand
yeah !!!

later on, we went to temple to pray for our luck and health.
There were numerous of people holding joysticks and pray to the god.
the surrounding was so stuffy and hot.

after an hour later, we went for a lunch.
finally i no need to starve myself and i can have a decent meal right now as my stomach is asking me to fill up with food!!!

after we had our lunch, we went back to our sweethome to wait for our relatives to come and visit us as well as give us ANG PAO!!

i am so in love with angpao right now!i really have no idea why...
we waited for a few minutes and eventually they came to our house along with their souveniers containing oranges and chocolates.

Besides that, they bring along with their children too including their babies.
the atmosphere was quite high and it was crowded.

the house was full of noises such as one of the group was gambling including me, the other group was gossiping around and finally the last group was playing mahjong while drinking their favourite wine.


we had been playing for the whole day and i won!

the first day of cny was fantastic and the feeling was amazing.
i had collected a few ang pao's..^^

looking forward the next day of cny...

good nights !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment