Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Short Description About ME



Well, this is my first time blogging as teacher ask us to do so...
Let me introduce myself first....
Actually there's nothing much about me....
Firstly, i'm Rebecca..everyone calls me becky or bec and many others name...
I'm quite active in sports and i love cheearleading a lot man!

I will join cheerleading every year during games carnival and perform during sports day if we win... Helang always the top 1st and 2nd..
HELANG ROX MAN!!!!!

Helang cheerleading had won champion for the past 2 years... Go Helang!!! Helang Are SEXY!!!

Anyway, this year i probably will be joining cheerleading and win the 1st place again!

Besides that, i'm obsess in latin and ballroom dance since when i was in form 1. I love the feeling when I was dancing gracefully on the dance floor and the audience pay attention to you.The feeling was awesome and this dance could build up your confidence and makes u release your stress. So u can enjoy and relax when you are dancing...

There will be an international ballroom competition coming on this year of the february..
In the other hand, i will be competing and "GOD" PRAY HARD FOR ME!!

For this competition i will be competing for ladies event cuz i do not have a partner right now.. SO i will be dancing with my lovely teacher, Brenda.

Teacher,fellow friends and my family.. please pray hard for me and wish me good luck!!!!

Lastly, there's nothing much to say about me! haha!! AND,2008 was an awesome year and it gave me surprise... which means my PMR result release day which is on the 30th of december in 2008... haha..... i got 7 A'S{straight A's} it was a miracle and i really couldn't believe i got straight A's... Like cempaka says "NOTHING IS IMPOS
SIBLE"








No comments:

Post a Comment