Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Saturday, January 24, 2009

SOccer!!!


i should have post this article last friday but i was too lazy!*sigh*

ok then...
initially, i went for helang soccer 5-aside girls trial outs after my school hours.
well, i didnt ply soccer before in my entire of my life however i willing to try it and have a goal on it.

When there was a football match going on, my brain started to thinking is it so easy to goal for a match or u have to put all your effort on it to score.

laslty, there was an answer to me on that day.
It is so hard to kick the ball into the goal and ur feet will get tired when u kick too hard. Is not so easy to goal and it is so hard man !!!!But i will try it and i must pratice more!

Anyway is quite fun and the feeling was amazing!


I got in cheerleading already!
So happy now !

my heart is smiling right now!!!!
jumping for joy right now !


No comments:

Post a Comment