Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fade Away

I'm back to blog again . Holidays are coming soon . Have you guys plan to go anywhere ? Me ? I haven't really plan my holiday yet but I guess i will have fun and enjoy my holiday . Hope So !
I'm here to express my feeling again as always . My love have not fade away again , i guess ? Hmm ... Do I still Love You or No ? My Bird Brain couldn't stop thinking about you . Can i spend my time with you during holidays ? But you are working so maybe I shouldn't think so much . But at least I wanna see you one day and spend my time with you . The feeling might be weird for us as we didn't see each other for few months . Whenever my school hours are over, how i wished you were there waiting for me and saying Hello to me . At least a Hi . & Whenever I step infront of my lift, how i wished i could see you and hug you tightly after being so stress at school . A warm hug is good enough for me . I don't want to wish more. But all these dreams are just dream . It won't come true & I shouldn't be thinking so much . Are you there waiting for me ? Its so hard and suffering to forget about you from my brain , my heart . Everything is just flashing back . My heart is not as strong as a rock . I can't lie myself for lying myself not to love you . But the thing is I can't forgive what you did , your attitude , almost everything . I still can't accept the way you are . But I know I still love you . I Want To Forget Everything . I Want To Let Go Everything . I Want Everything to be Fade Away and Get Lost & Never Come Back !

S&R

No comments:

Post a Comment