Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, November 30, 2009

Well,well,well... Good Morning :) My hong kong trip might be cancel. so which means i might be coming back to Malaysia on the 13th or 14th from Korea . & Daddy say we might going to U.S cause he has to work & which means we going there for holiday :0 . Plus we might going to Florida which is the coolest thing ever. Cause there will be theme park over there and universal Studio. Hehe. But when i came back from korea. After two or three more days , about 16th i will be leaving to U.S. Gosh. Until 26th i think if im not mistaken. But 21st is my darling birthday . Sigh. If this trip really works, i will celebrate with you the other day okay.I promise. Holiday is so short. & now Is Finally our last year which is December of 2oo9. Which i think is quite ridiculous . But o9 is really a worst year for me . Time passes really fast. I haven't even touch my homework stuff and studies stuff yet. I'm gonna die. Urgh ! & tml early morning i will be going to Penang. But just only 2 days one night. Now the most worry thing is Prom ! I Need to know when am i coming back from korea ! And is the U.S trip working or not? Have to ask Dad. ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment