Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want to know did you really changed to a better person with a better attitude? Or you're just pretending infront of me and not infront of your friends? Or you're trying to grab my heart with a fake attitude and not from ur true attitude. Someone said you've changed. They just saw you from outside, but inside did you really changed? There is two thing i have to think properly and make decision properly. I don't know which to choose and i'm scare . The first choice is better or the 2nd choice? Do you understand me? I didn't reply you one msg and you say Facebook is much more important to me and not replying you any message? You didnt think the other way . My phone was out of credit, that's why i can't send you any message. After one day trip, i saw you send me a lot of msg . But i couldn't reply you. I wanna reply but how am i supposed to send to you. And u replied me with a cruel and hurting message to me. I truly think that you don't really understand about me. Do i still need time to think ? Or Maybe everything has passed long time ago. Thinking of you make my heart feel unstable. Because of you , i had lost my direction. I don't know where to go. Should i just stop or continue with my journey? Should the key open the door now or forever don't open it and keep it forever? Or should the key open another door who is waiting for the key to open it? But the key has to make the right decision and will not regret when open it. I'm forever lost !

R

No comments:

Post a Comment