Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, November 20, 2009





Hello People. I finally got back my report card from my school.
Well, I did quite badly for this time cause i missed out a lot .
But this is not the reason cause i didn't really work hard for this exam .

Marks dropped and i Failed 2 subjects.
Teacher advice I should do it better and score as many A's as I can

This December Holiday, I think i must study and put more effort on my studies.
Cause Next Year Is My Suffering Year
Which is

SPM !
@@


After collecting my report card,
Mami brought me to Mid Valley
At first, we wanna go to Sg Wang,
but traffic jam

So ended up we went to MV.

I did my manicure
But i'm not really satisfied about it.
Cause my Nails Is so Short !

I wanted to put fake nail
But due to lack of time,
so I paint pink color and some pattern on it
*love it*


Xin came and meet me for awhile.
and she left.

After doing my nails,
I wanna cut my hair,
But My bro has tuition.
So couldn't make it
*Sigh*




Should i cut short or just my fringe?

No comments:

Post a Comment