Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Swimming gala




Saturday 27 of Feb '10



Swimming gala was held today at CILC. : )
First time ever and it also will be the end of my year too !


The view of CILC

So must go there to support my House team ,
HELANG. ! &

Win the glory !





Anyways, My friend fetched me as my parents went to Penang for working.





Reached there around 3pm & everyone was there preparing their booth, and all the stuff. Crowded and the weather is superly Hot !


Cempaka Beat !







I was incharge of the swimmers. Need to double check they're in the Marsha room. Check their goggles, swimming cap. and Everything. Tiring !! :/



Until around 7+ in the night, i hang out with all my girls. Taking pic with nice scenery & chatting with them until the event end !






Around 8 + , Its to leave ! Teehee.
My whole body sweat and sticky like shyt ! And it Stink. EEwww !





After reaching home, have my dinner and shower.

Until late 12 am , Cousin sis decided to bring me to have a drink, but at last,
we ended up for Karaoke ! Hehehe.


Went to times square , Newway. We Karaoke from 12 until 5 in late midnight !
Oh gosh !
I cant believe im actually staying up until so late at outside.

IF my parents were here, they will chop me off and grounded me from going out with friends !
Fun day Ppl ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment