Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, May 14, 2010

Cheer 2010 & Dance 2010 :)




Woots.
Im back to blog again :)

Did anyone miss me ? Hahaa

Anyway, Cheer and dance competition officially ended !
woots !





I'm quite satisfied what i got for cheer results .
Although we got 3rd out of 4th place.
But i'm really proud to all my cheerleaders !!!
: )


Thx for the patience and time for this year cheer 2010 !













I love you all : )))






Well,
dance competition.
I'm quite sad about the results !
I really put a lot of hope on my modern dance.
but i didn't get into final .
Was quite sad about it.


Panda <3



Sze ying <3



Rachel <3



Ah Quik Quik <3



Silly faces :D


My teacher told me we going to get into semi-final round,
but at last we're not.
Cause we keep bang to others dancers and this make us cant make it for the next round.


Selina wong <3





But nvm : )
We'll still have other chance.
This is our first year partnership .
Just taking experience : )





Well,
ladies event results was really a shock to me !
I really didn't hope that we got into final round and
we got 6th placing !!!
hahahaha



Daniel Chan <3

Im quite happy with it already.
although is not champion,
But we give out all our energy and commitment into it already.
im happy with it : )

Yi yon <3



To all who came and support me
or the one who wished me.
Thx a lot !!!

I really glad to have you guys !
& thx for the support .
I love you guys : )


Exam exam exam !
Is on the way !
18th of may is mid year exam !
Im not well prepared yet !

But i will try my best to work hard ! : )


&& June holiday is coming soon.
I'm still thinking should i compete for the june dance competiton?
The competition is around holiday.

So which means i only can practice after my exam over.
Or maybe once a week?
I have no idea.

I really wanted to participate so i can get more experience.
But need to ask permission from my Parents !
Parents are always No. 1 :)

I want exam to over faster !
So i can have holiday to relax forwhile :)

but the first week we have extra classes until 2pm :(
So which means we only have one week instead of two weeks holiday !

How sad it is !


&& Guys,
I haven't watch IP MAN 2 & IRON MAN 2.
:(

I'm waiting holiday to come !!!

Holiday ppl .

Time to party?
Alright? XD



No comments:

Post a Comment