Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pavi

29 May 2010

Woots.
My dad having his launching of his new hair tonic in his own shop.
So me as his daughter sure must go and support him :D


the models :D

I asked My darling Eling Teman me :D
&& Berlin Ng
&&Mzyoka



Berlin. Lc LC



Babe Eling <3>

After the launching,
Went to meet up with Eling .
Woots.
Sexy girl !



Woots <3>


Had sweet talk with her when walking and luen shui-ing. hahaha

Baby, You look skinny OKay !!!
:) Mwuah !

After that,
went to Wong kok for lunchie !!!
Mzyoka reached after a while.
And 3 of us waiting berlin to come.
Eessh.
He memang like a woman !
So SLow poke !


Mzyoka, Eling



Peace out <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEialTxD9L4-NFCPP3cIpoaXECIzdr_0pcBD3Wd5YEGq1wAeqB2wxlrpDDMlgJsdZCse_4jNw43FuSNJI_dMxajFtgWY-KBOP2tWIaDEIQRrcvAXgs-BMDAuP0b6DPjataGI2EKHiq2pcCk/s1600/IMG_0854.JPG">
Mzyoka <3>

After having lunch ,
Went to meet up Chai Nee , Jevin, Vinz, And Venez.
Woots.
hahahaha



And Quik And Chin chai too :D :D


Quik Quik


Chin chai , chai Nee




Went to Snowflakes Makan their desert !
I tell you.
memang sedap okay !
You guys must go and try :D :D
Im in Love With Snowflakes :D :D





Had fun talk when eating
hahahaha
I love you guys lar !
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment