Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, June 3, 2010





HOliday HOliday Holidayssss !!!

I'm gonna rock !!!

Plan for it? Hmmmm....

This weekends i have dance show in Puchong boulevard ! Opposite ioi mall !

& I'm sorry i couldn't make it on sunday . Pui yi ! Sorry !
Anyway,
Happy Birthday okay :D
Have fun ya !


So going on,
Next week is actually a holiday for me !
But Apparently !!!
We have extra class !!

SPM MAH !
NO CHOICE LOL.
Sigh!!!
Big disappointment !

So which means i only have one week left to let me rock ! :D
Woots !

The next next week.
Let me seee....
Planning with Eling to Lagoon ! :D
Planning with Aly to Somewhere !
Planning with Kye to Somewhere tooo !!!
Hahahaa
And ofcourse planning with other friends to other places to rock :D

&&&&

The most exciting thing i cant wait for is !!!!




Da da da dang !!!!!

KENNY WEE IS COMING BACK ON THE JUNE :D

Im gonna meet him ! I missed him freaking lots !!!!
Sorry for the past few days as I didnt reply ur msg and ur calls !

I will see whether i can pick u up or not !!!! Hahahahaa.
Sushi with me okay???? :)

&& My souvenier okay !!!!
:D



Im going to paint my nails now :D


Toodlessss

No comments:

Post a Comment