Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer day


I love them :D


Well well well,
Its friday people :)
Everyone loves friday .
Dont they? :D

Anyway,
This is my last outing for the month.
& After this i guess i wont be going out that often anymore?
Or maybe try to keep myself at home and concentrate on trials? :(
Hmmmmm.
SPM SPM SPM.


Estee


So The girls, decided to go pavilion.
To catch a movie and hang out :D
We watched toy story 3 !!! :D


Selina & estee :D

We should have watch 3D !!
Memang wasted !

Overall, the movie was funny !
10/10 :D


Beloved py :D

So after movie,
Went to look for eling :D
& chloe & bieber chai nee also :D
hahahaha


My ah moi, selina :D

After looking for them,
they accompany me to look for Kenny in SNOWFLAKE :D



We scare him out out of sudden. hahahah
Damn luen shui and keep shouting. Hahaha

After chilling for a while,
went to cotton on to get some clothes :D
Its on sale baby ! :D

Im lovin it :D
So i spot 2 skirt .....
& at the end i bought it :D


Later on,
went to Snowflake again.
To meet MA YO KA :D
hahahahahhaa


Ma yo ka :D



Finally can meet her this sor po jor.
&& Loe ng. Memang crazy ppl ! hahaha


CHloe ng :D




They headed for movie,
& me.
Hahahaha.
Join back the girls and shop in topshop :D
I bought one pinkish shorts. :D
hahahah


After topshop,
i went to shop aloone.
Went into MNG ;D
Having big saless.
& me.
Called kenny to accompany me forwhile. :)


Kenny :D

Bought one red tshirt from there :D
So cheap !! XD


I really having fun today !
And im HAPPY !!!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment