Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My perfect future husband

My perfect future husband




Every woman has their own picture of an perfect and ideal husband whether it is someone that is exactly what they look for or some of the qualities they were searching for. When i was a little girl, like many other little girls, I had dreams of marrying Prince Charming, like becoming Cinderella and marry to a young prince and live happily ever after . Now that I’m older, though I would still like to marry Prince Charming, I understand that it is not likely . I’ll have to face the reality and maybe I would accept the first and second runners up. A perfect man or dream man is impossible to find, but an ideal one may be easier if your target isn’t that high .

Firstly, the most important quality to look out for is love, compatibility and communication. I believe it is wrong if a man and woman commit to marriage for reasons other than love, they will immediately divorced and affect their future. In other words, it is important for my future husband truly in love with me and truly cherish and appreciate each other. We should also be able to talk and share our thoughts in an honest way and not keeping secrets with each other. Besides that, forgiving and taking care with each other is also very important in our relationship bonding. If we don’t bare with each other, problems will not solve and we will argue all day long for the same topic. Hence, instead of fighting who’s the winner in this argumentative topics, why not sit down and have a chill talk or find ways to solve it.

Besides that, Trust is also play an important role in our marriage life. My husband must have fully trust on me. If there is no trust in between both of us, our relationship will not go on and there will be no point to be with each other for the rest of our life. In my future, husband will be my other half who would take care of me for the rest of my life and be with him until you breathe the last breath. So, trusting is so important that will built up our love bonding.

Apart from that, I guess every woman want their husband to be at least 6 inch tall or maybe taller than herself. For me, i think my husband must be at least taller than me and have the strong muscle body to protect me. This is to protect you from injury and you feel secure. If your husband is belong to a weak stage or having weak body, I don’t think they will have the ability and energy to protect you and the other hand you will need to protect them.

Next, I would require my future husband to be a responsible young man and good looking too . A man who understands and carries his duties as a husband is one whom all woman desire and sought after. This same goes for me. If my husband has proven himself responsible and trustworthy, I can definitely rely on him to earn an honest living, educate our children and remain loyal to our marriage. He need to show his a responsible father to our children and taking good care to them. Good looking young husband also a must in my target but not too handsome or famous guy as they will seek for other hot girls or maybe they will just fooling around with your love.

I could go on and on about the many other great qualities which I would love my future husband to be . However, in reality life, I do not expect a lot in my future husband to be perfect or my dream man. What really a true perfect husband is not what their looking or other great qualities, but is what I love and adore about him and the way he treat me. It is impossible to describe a future husband in a few words but I am rest assured that he will be the man who will willing to listen to the silliest things I have to say, understand when I am feeling down in the dark side, love and cherish for who I am, and always be by my side until I breathe my last breath. He will be the most perfect in my eyes. <3

12 comments:

  1. nawww your essay is so wonderful. i was asked to write essay about this. can i copy it straight away from you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I realised you copied some material from the essay in the link below.
    http://wynnechuwen.blogspot.co.uk/2009/08/friendship-on-fire.html

    I would like to request that you respect the original author or at least "reference" your writing.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great idea... I make it as an exampled in my essay.. And for my spm too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow this is wonderful ^^
    I want to ask, may i copy it for my assignment??
    Thankyou ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am copy it for my assignment lov it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am copy it for my assignment lov it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. i knew i wasn't the only one here in 2020

      Delete
  8. Awww i like yr essay so much and now i have my own idea

    ReplyDelete