Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, June 25, 2010

Results

No school today for me :)
Report card day !

Mom and I went to take my report card !
& talk to some of the teachers.

They don't really like my progress and keep asking me to study harder.
They say i can do it.
Just that need to force myself sit down and focus !
Sigh ....

I think my mama and daddy going to be quite disappointed on my results.
Sigh....

I really not satisfied with my results.
All average marks. 50 and 60 only.
Didnt achieve 70 marks for this mid year exam.

My teacher going to expect me to get higher than all the marks i get for this exam.
Im going to be real stress.
But i need to get my butt and study !
Tuition tuition , Study study, Revise revise.
I must do it.

2 more months to trial !
Not much time left for me !

Im not going to think of other stuff anymore.
Don't wanna bother other stuff too much.
Just stay at home ....


I need to push hard on myself !
Lalalalalalalalaalalalalaal

No comments:

Post a Comment