Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, June 21, 2010

School Days !



School started todayyy !!!! :(
I bet everyone missed holiday !!!!
Including me :(

When school starts, It will be a hectic month to me !
I will start to control myself and Start studying more !
Cause my results is really really bad !!!!

& this friday will be my report card day !
Oh shoot !
Why on earth is there call PARENTS DAY !
Shoot wei !

All my results will be shown to my parents,
& i think i will get scolded by them !
Sigh......

Children always get scolded from them.
Is normal ~~~~

Soooooooo,,,,,,,
Any gossips ppl? haha

I dont have one either !
These days been happening a lot of things !
Which i didnt expected it !

Oh my,
life is this !
We can't predict what happen next.

Anyway,
I will blog other time soon :)
TOODLES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment