Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, April 3, 2009

End's here

I hurt you way too deep .
I broke my promise .
I feel so sorry to you .

I feel regret now .
But I have no choice .
Hope you will understand .

Please don't change your attitude ,
life still need to go on !

I can feel your heart is crying now .
You are crying alone at the side .
I can feel the sorrow sound from you .
The heart is breaking into pieces ,
One day , you will be fine !
And always be happy and smile .

傷你傷到太深了,
我不會要你的原諒,
我只是要跟你說

對不起!

一定要堅強下去`
不要崩潰
一定要開心`

當我知道你在哭`
心裡真的一點都不好受
不知道該怎樣挽回一切
我知道我不能補償甚麼

因為我結束了我們的約定


我知道我一定要快樂
一定要要堅強下去

勇敢的面對一切
一切都已經結束了

Thx for everyone caring me expecially Xin , Kye , Bee Ling and Pui Yi
You guys give me power and advices to me .
Thx a lot
Sorry to let you guys to worry me ,
disappointed and upset !

And i know there's a lot of friends wondering now and questioning about me !
I really dont want to tell the reason and i hope you guys understand .

PLEASE DONT ASK ME WHY ANYMORE !
NO ANSWER ....

Hope this is the right decision and the right choice !
No regrets in the start !


Our loves ends here !
A fullstop [ . ]

Love You !




No comments:

Post a Comment