Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monster

I feel hate right now !
yesterday u just turned into another person 
like a monster !

r u insane?
r u tyring to scare me?
do u feel good when u did these @#%^%$ thing to me?

did u think twice before u did it?
do u think of my friends feeling before?

No !
u did not !!!

U know what..
u didnt think of my feeling before !
I cried infront of my friends
i even cried on the phone 
All of them were so worried about me...

Luckily Xin was beside me ` 
helped me to settle 
and a guy also
without them
i might be crazy and commit suicide?
*touch wood*

between i really hate you
but now i apologize to you !

dont do this _ H _ T again !
i will not forgive you next time if you hurt my friends and my family

Hope we are still friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment